Joy of Living at Home - Family activities
Is there anyone here who doesn't love, love, love ice-cream?
Here is a fun, enjoyable family activity bound to make days a little brighter and, of course, keep the children happy and entertained.
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make:
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. On low speed, mix in the condensed milk, vanilla, and any flavourings.
- Pour into a resealable container, cover the surface with plastic wrap, then seal. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or until firm. Keep stored in the freezer.