27 March 2020
The Maldives government has announced that borders will be closed to foreign nationals until further notice. Following this announcement, we have implemented the following policies.
• We will allow cancellation of existing bookings without charge up until 7 days before arrival.
This is applicable for any bookings with travel dates up until 31 July 2020
• New bookings confirmed on or before 31 July 2020 for travel dates until 30 June 2021 can book safe in the knowledge that they can amend or cancel their booking without charge up until 7 days before their arrival date
• Guests are welcome to postpone their travel dates to any period until 30 June 2021 without charge. No additional charge will apply if the guests amend dates to a more expensive travel period
• The only period excluded for revised travel dates is 22 December 2020 – 9 January 2021
• Any guest who postpones their stay rather than cancel can be offered a $500 resort credit during their stay to be used towards F&B and Spa
The situation will continue to be monitored. Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions - email@example.com
Area Director of Sales & Marketing