14 April 2021
Dear Valued Guest,
Since 1st of August 2020, it has been a joy for all of us at JOALI Maldives to once again welcome guests to our little piece of paradise. We look forward to welcoming more of you and want you to be able to book with confidence knowing there is flexibility in place during what is still an uncertain time in many countries. To assist with that we have updated our cancellation policies as follows:
- New bookings confirmed from 31 March 2021 onwards for travel dates until 21 December 2021 can book safe in the knowledge that you can amend or cancel your booking for any reason without charge up until 30 days before your arrival.
- For any guests who cannot travel due to a Covid-19 related issue, we will keep the deposit for up to 1 year to be used for future stay. We will require copies of documentation showing the reason travel is no longer possible.
- For any bookings falling between 22 December 2021 – 10 January 2022, we will require 90 days’ notice for free cancellation. 100% cancellation charge will apply inside of 90 days.
For guest safety, we are implementing measures as follows:
- All tourists are required to hold a negative result for a nucleic acid test (PCR test) for COVID- 19 prior to entry into the Maldives. With the new change, PCR test result will be accepted if the time frame between the scheduled time of departure from the first port of embarkation en-route to the Maldives and the time of sampling does not exceed 96 hours. Children under one year old are exempted from this test.
- The PCR test document containing the test result should state the name of the passenger (name as in passport), name and address of the testing laboratory, type of test stated as PCR test, date of sampling and test result.
- On arrival, all our guests will undergo rapid Covid-19 test and will get the result within 20 minutes.
- For guests arriving from other resorts, we require a negative PCR test done with a maximum 48 hours prior to transfer. Negative PCR result must be emailed to email@example.com prior to departure from previous resort.
- Please also be reminded that it is still mandatory to complete the online health and safety questionnaire. This has to be completed within 24 hours prior to arrival in the Maldives. This questionnaire can be found here:https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/
- Should you require PCR test on your return back to your country, our doctor will take the sample here in our island and we will bring the sample to Maafaru International Airport for the PCR Testing. Results will be issued within 24 hours approximately. Rate is USD 112 net per person plus Speed boat charge is at USD 300 net per trip. As a sample for 2 adults, total amount is USD 112 x 2 = USD 224 + USD 300 = USD 524 net.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org