12 June 2020
We're excited to be able to share that Maldives borders will be open again from July 2020. We look forward to welcoming all of you back to JOALI Maldives and want you to be able to book with confidence knowing there is flexibility in place for you during what is still an uncertain time in many countries. To assist with that, we have updated our cancellation policy, as follows:
• We will allow cancellation of existing bookings without charge up until 7 days before arrival. This is applicable for any new or existing bookings with travel dates up until 21 December 2020.
• New or existing bookings confirmed on or before 31 August 2020 for travel dates until 30 June 2021 can book safe in the knowledge that they can amend or cancel their booking without charge up until 7 days before their arrival date (excluding 22 December 2020 - 8 January 2021)
• For any booking falling between 22 December - 8 January 2021, we will require 45 days notice for free cancellation. 100% cancellation charge will apply inside of 45 days.
• Guests are welcome to postpone their travel dates to any period until 30 November 2021 without charge. No additional charge will apply if the guests amend dates to a more expensive travel period.
• The only period excluded for revised travel dates is 22 December 2020 – 9 January 2021
The situation will continue to be monitored. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, should you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Area Director of Sales & Marketing